What if, with simple lifestyle changes that are easy to do, you can improve your sexual performance?
“Big T” is the secret to the sexual performance and happiness of men. We can not deny that testosterone is crucial to approximately every male body area, from muscle growth to body fat. And the emotional, physical, and sexual health depends upon healthy testosterone levels.
Nevertheless, testosterone levels can decrease over time due to age and lifestyle factors. Besides, low levels of’ T’ are remarkably common. This can lead to reduced vitality and libido and sexual frustration for both men and their partners.
Easy Lifestyle Changes to Boost Testosterone
If you want to raise your testosterone levels, increase your libido, and become a more pleasant lover, these tips should put you on the right path:
- Stress: For healthy testosterone levels, decreasing pressure in your body is critical. It’s probably one of the most important things that you can do. Stress elevates cortisol, lowering testosterone. It is, therefore, necessary to get enough rest and sleep. If you haven’t already, you might even try meditation.A Great Way to Relax through Listening to meditation music for pain Relief
- Mental Health: For a balanced inner life, letting go of negative thinking, resentment, and anger is necessary. And this is also essential for a healthy balance of hormones. You can even improve the satisfaction of your partner by developing your mental game (see video for more).
- Exercise: by far one of the easiest first steps to sorting this area in your life out is by working out. Not only does it boost testosterone, but growth hormone too. Weight lifting and high-intensity training can be of particular benefit, as mentioned in the video above.
- Diet: The perfect healthy balanced diet with natural foods and a limited number of processed foods. It is especially important to get zinc, magnesium and vitamin D (ideally from sunlight). Some experts also prescribe mushroom, ginger, or intermittent fasting from Cortiseps.
- Body-fat: Excess body fat causes a boost in Oestrogen. Thus, keeping a healthy body is essential, ideally with 10-20% body fat. As Dr. Gary Wittert – Head of the School of Medicine at the University of Adelaide, Australia suggests,
“Weight loss has a predictable and linear relationship with increased testosterone naturally.”
Testosterone Boosting Tips in The Video
In this video 4 minute, Psalm Isadora, Mindvalley Academy’s intimacy coach not only shares her testosterone boosting tips but also you’ll learn:
- (0:21) — How to gain vitality and increase testosterone through specific workouts;
- (1:55) — How to up your mental game and ensure your partner’s pleasure;
- (2:41) — How to build up your natural ability to feel pleasure;
- (3:17) — How to use sexual tension to increase intimacy and ecstasy.
So if you’re ready to boost your testosterone, increase your libido, and become a more satisfying lover, this short video will teach you just that.